From: Denny Noreikas <harpmessin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
To: Harp- L <harp-l@xxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Fri, 6 Jan 2006 16:36:25 -0500
Subject: [Harp-L] Top 10 Blues Jam Songs

I have been messin' with the harp on and off for about 5 years. It's time I start playing music not just the instrument (New Year's resolution). I want to participate in some Blues Jams but want to get better acquainted with songs I might encounter. With that in mind, I need your help. What do all of you Blues Jammers feel are the top 10 songs most played at a Blues Jam? Your help is greatly appreciated.

Denny