From: harp-l-bounces@xxxxxxxxxx [mailto:harp-l-bounces@xxxxxxxxxx] On
Behalf Of Denny Noreikas
Sent: Friday, January 06, 2006 4:36 PM
To: Harp- L
Subject: [Harp-L] Top 10 Blues Jam Songs

I have been messin' with the harp on and off for about 5 years.  It's
time I start playing music not just the instrument (New Year's
resolution).  I want to participate in some Blues Jams but want to get
better acquainted with songs I might encounter.  With that in mind, I
need your help.  What do all of you Blues Jammers feel are the top 10
songs most played at a Blues Jam?  Your help is greatly appreciated.

Denny