To: <harp-l@xxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Friday, January 06, 2006 5:04 PM
Subject: Re: [Harp-L] Top 10 Blues Jam Songs

Stormy Monday (please please please learn the chord changes to this one,

as they don't follow the usual simple 12 bar blues)

Red House
Hootchie Kootchie Man (ask Buzz)
Messin' With the Kid
Mustang Sally
Born in Chicago
Dust My Broom
Key to the Highway
That Stevie Ray Vaughan tune in "E" (can't for the life of me remember the

name)

I believe I saw a great list of blues tunes compiled by David Barret on

that harmonicasessions.com site that every serious blues guy should know - included keys/artist etc. Good resource

The Iceman