From: harp-l-bounces@xxxxxxxxxx [mailto:harp-l-bounces@xxxxxxxxxx] On
Behalf Of SONNYTONE@xxxxxxx
Sent: Friday, January 06, 2006 7:53 PM
To: harp-l@xxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [Harp-L] Re: Stolen Gear

After getting mine stolen back in the early 90's I realized two things.
It
was my fault for leaving them in the car, and always carry separate
insurance
for your gear, everything is replaceable, as you would a valuable ring.
didn't  do either at the time. Just the harsh reality of society today,
you have
to  first be aware at all times, and second cover your butt. A truly sad

incident,  but everything happens for a reason, learn from it and move
on, hopefully
the  stuff will turn up, but insure it and always keep it in sight, no
matter
how  tired one is at the end of the night.