Re: [Harp-L] Re: Stolen Gear

I'll cover the shell. It just so happens that I have a couple JT shells laying around. If
you get an adress to send it to just shoot me the element and I'll fix up a nice mic
and send it to him. I can't even imagine if my kit got stolen. In reality I could replace
everything in there but it would be heart wrenching. I never leave my kit in the car.
Even if I'm on the road my kit goes where I go or stay's in where ever I'm staying.
I might have a couple new Marine bands too. If so I can send out a harp or 2 as well.

Scooter

What is the person's email, I will give him a crisp Controlled Magnetic
element. If I could give him some harps I would. No sweat and no charge, maybe
someone can give him an empty JT30 shell or something to load it in.