[Harp-L] Re: Eurotubes

I'm gonna sing his praises as well. Great guy to deal
with, and he knows his stuff and understands harp.

JJ's are very high quality tubes. My Pro Junior is
vastly improved since putting them in.

Pete Remenyi

---Nick wrote:
>> Does anyone have some good recommendations for
>> tube companies?

And then the inestimable Mr. Nessmith replied:
> Bob Pletka at eurotubes.com has always done me
right. Good guy
> to deal with and he sells a great product at a
fair price. He
> understands harp too.
> MN

I totally agree. Bob sells JJ tubes, and for the
money they are the best quality non-NOS tubes out
there. Way better than Grove Tube, Svetlana or Ruby
tubes IMO.

A few years ago I reconfigured my Blues Jr. with JJ
tubes and now it barks just right!

Harpin' in Colorado,
--Ken M.