[Harp-L] Elvis with the Memphis Symphony

Yes, I did just get back from performing with the Memphis Symphony; I did my "Elvis Lives" Medley and the audience really loved it. This was orchestrated by Eric Knight who orchestrated for the Boston Pops for thirty years so there is some killer brass in the orchestration plus a lot of sophisticated moments.

I use Filisko MB's for the rock tunes through a 1951 Valco Supro amp with Ibenez AD 9 analogue delay with a Dennis O. custom Mic; I still use CBH 2016's for the pretty tunes through a Sennheisser MKE 2 lapel mic and a 16 channel wireless unit. This makes it possible to move on stage as you play.

I was on Sirius Elvis radio which is 24/7/365 Elvis! Maybe we all should learn how to drive trucks first.

Sent my sympathy to Charlie Musselwhite and got the info on the best cornbread in Memphis in return!!

Harmonically yours,

Robert Bonfiglio
http://www.robertbonfiglio.com