[Harp-L] Boss DM-2/Boss Adapter for sell

Hey all,

Wanted you have the first crack at this nice pedal  before going on ebay.
It's in perfect working condition and is very  nice cosmetically. I will also
include the correct Boss ACA-120 adapter. I am  also selling my Mr. Microphone
EV605. The chrome is shinny. Not a scratch on it.  It's loaded with a strong
99A86 CM. The pedal/adapter is $250 and the EV is $100  plus shipping. Please
contact me off list if you are interested.

Mike