[Harp-L] Stolen Gear

"Of all the Mics I had, I had one old early 60s black JT30 that has been my favorite mic for the last 15 years. And.................last summer I sent a couple of JT30s and a T3 to Steve to put volume controls in and get them working properly so I'd have a couple of back up mics. One of the ones he put together for me was one of his Custom A1 mics with a VERY COOL paint job. That one and the black JT30 were both in the case that was stolen. I gotta tell that even though getting my stuff stolen was the worst feeling in the world, It was the BEST feeling in the world to have cats that I don't even know offer to help me recover from my gear loss."

Since that mike has a custom paint job, a picture might help identify it to a list member or if it shows up on eBay.

Can you post an image somewhere we can all get to? (e.g., website?)

** Media Production for the New Millennium **
** http://www.oz.net/~jeric/index.htm **
** "Mammon, of course is no friend to purity, but purity **
** doesn't put 200 tons of structural steel into orbit." **