[Harp-L] Seeking advice for hosting a blues radio show

Happy New Year people.

Just did my first 1-hour blues programme for 2006 last night. I've
started up hosting a weekly 1-hour [blues] music driven radio show.
I'm wondering if any of you would mind sharing what works or what
doesn't when hosting a blues radio show.

Is playing songs regularly each week a good thing? Some listeners
would like familiarity while others wouldn't and then I suppose it
depends on the kind of song too.

        ~Regards~
Nate in the Blues Room
   "Blues is a Story"