Re: [Harp-L] Chordmonicas

I sold 3 of them last year. both single and double slide models.
I checked my inventory and still have a single slide C and F in stock. The F has 2 stuck reeds. Not sure what the problem is.

The double slide models are too leaky IMHO. I might be interested in selling the C. If I can't use the F in any gig situation I might sell that as well.
Both are in almost new condition except for a crack in the F comb where the cover plate tabs put stress on the comb.
I keep them stored in a display case. I almost forget I had them.

mike