[Harp-L] Re: Sonny Jr 410 diagrams

To all Sonny Jr owners, Please, no matter how nice the person seems to be
off list, never, ever send my information, modification of special input,
ANYTHING, to anyone, especially Dave Kott, who has yet again attempted to steal  my
information. This is proprietary and I have spent years developing, obviously
 he did not respect my giving him respect, and I have emailed him personally
so  that hopefully we are clear. Whether they want it for their supposed
personal  reasons, or want to seem like they know something by posting it on their
website, my information is for my Sonny Jr owners ONLY. This is pushing me
over  an edge I do not want to go to, you all have seen a very caring side of
me, no  one has seen what happens when someone blatantly steals from me and my
family. I  am asking, no information, no tube setups, nothing on the list or
off. I know my  customers have respect and I truly from the bottom of my heart
appreciate over  10 years them never disrespecting my efforts. This is very
personal.