[Harp-L] Re: Chordmonicas

fjm wrote:

Are these ever for sale?  Are they expensive, anyone ever see them at Spah or
Buckeye?  No doubt I've tripped over them before but they just weren't on my
radar until recently and now I want one.  fjm

Which Chordomonica do you mean?  There are three that I know of.  The two Mike
Easton speaks of were Cham-ber Huang designs.  I have no experience with them,
other than one in my collection that doesn't work at all.  the other
Chordomonica is the type the Harmonicats and other harmonica ensembles used.
Its about 2 feet long, hinged combs, and carries 48 chords.  I have one of
these and its a challenge, but it plays very well.  I bought it off of eBay.
Don't remember the price.

Play Well All,

Larry Boy Pratt
www.parkhousejam.com