Re: [Harp-L] Stevie

Hey Thanks Chris,
It certainly wasn't Summertime but it just might be St Louis Blues. I've
just taken a listen to the sample on amazon.com but it as its just a 30
second clip I can't be sure. The tempo sounds like what I heard. Do you know
if there is anywhere around where I might hear it in full. Thanks though, I
appreciate the lead.
Nate