[Harp-L] Seminar topics, stuff to do at the Grand Canyon

Okay, lots of players want to know what will be covered, is there stuff for my wife and kids to do at the Canyon - Yes, just google Grand Canyon Park Service to start, i will send a sheet later that has phone numbers.

We are repeating the August Seminar of last year at the Grand Canyon Harmonica Seminar from Sep 1-5 with a big Birthday Harmonica Bash Concert on Sep 6th. Players who took this seminar will be able to advance further and repeat the basics.

I have helped several players get started on the chromatic and taught others including Randy Singer, Clint Hoover, Rob Paparozzi, and others taking lessons include William Galison, Mike Turk, Sugar Blue, Masterson, Curtis Delgado, etc.

At the Seminar we will cover all scales, all arpeggios, rhythm training, corner switching, tone, all the forms of vibrato, intensity and dynamics, hand position, tonguing, biting, reading, moving on the instrument, how to practice. Rob Paparozzi will take off from there on how he made the transition to chromatic and what he uses it for verses diatonic.

Dennis Gruenling will cover how to extend technique after third position on the chromatic from a blues perspective. My complete 'scales and arpeggios' and 'rhythm training' complete with CD's will be sent to every participant - each is normally $100. Both provide a player with enough to practice for the next 10 years.

The total cost is $500 - remember this is only one day added to Labor Day weekend, so you won't miss much work or school and your kids can join my 8 year old son and get their Ranger Badge from the Park Rangers if they see a giant Condor. There is tons for the family to do and Park Transportation. Mules, River Trips, Hikes, Ranger talks.

If this excites you, email me or call 917-445-5831.

Harmonically yours,

Robert