[Harp-L] Re: Harp-L Digest, Vol 29, Issue 33

Message: 16
Date: Thu, 12 Jan 2006 23:13:40 EST
From: MilwHarmonica@xxxxxxx
Subject: [Harp-L] Re: Harp-L Digest, Vol 29, Issue 31 (Chordomonicas)
To: harp-l@xxxxxxxxxx

Hello, Larryboy and FJM. This is John Broecker, Milwaukee Harmonica Club.
Here's more information about the Hohner Chordiominicas I and II, invented by
Chinese-born American citizen Cham-Ber Huang for the Hohner harmonica company,

If you're asking if you should buy a Chordomonica, I'd say, yes, if you're a
harmonica collector, and yes, if you have a use for one as a performer.
Chordomonicas are no longer made, so replacement parts are very difficult to
find. The Chordos probably sell for at least $200 today, if you can find one.
I hope this information is useful. John Broecker.

May be in this context the Seydel Chromatic DeLuxe Chor is interesting: http://www.seydel1847.de/epages/Seydel.storefront/?ObjectID=10605&Locale=en_GB

Yours
Michael from Seydel