[Harp-L] Boss Blues Driver through DI into PA.

Per a suggestion from Peter "Madcat" Ruth to run a harp mic into a Boss Blues Driver and into a DI (Direct Injection) Box and then into house PA...
 Wednesday night I stood in at the Rockfish and used that setup for the first time and it sounded great. Only about a minute to adjust the settings to control feedback and then a good harp sound for blues and CCR stuff.
 Last night I played at a jam with the SJ 410 and am once again loved the sound with the thunderharpmics element.
 Now I have to get to a PA to fool around with a Digitech vx400 unit which has a bigger learning curve.
 Thanks!
 BB

Yahoo! Photos