[Harp-L] Re: No more posts

I was wrong in implicating Dave Kott on the HarpL list, he has never
contacted me personally so I do not know him. I did receive an email from  a customer
where it was asked for my information concerning my mic  mod.  I contacted
him personally today and this should be the end of any  listings concerning
alleged thefts of diagrams, etc. -  This is an  unfortunate situation and these
posts will stop. As far as I know Dave builds  custom mics, per our conversation
today this should be resolved and no intent on  his part he states to try and
gain any information.