Re: [Harp-L] Another Man Done Gone

 Nate,Thanks for the link.   This stuff hits me right in the gut. I used to sit for hours and hours in big book stores reading this type of history. The questions of...  what were they thinking, what did that mean, how long ago..etc.  It's fascinating to learn what these, for the most part, deprived people had to go through to survive.   Stuff like the field hollers with a double meaning so The Man wouldn't know what they were saying is very interesting to me and you won't learn it in school. Thanks, steve--- On Sat 01/14, Nate < huffa.puffa@xxxxxxxxx > wrote:http://www.verahallproject.com/spirit/anotherman.html

Join Excite! - http://www.excite.com