Re: [Harp-L] Re: Watkins Copy Cat

I used a Watkins Copy Cat tape echo for about 20 years... They are ok... It
is tiresome to have to keep changing the tape loops though. These days if I
want  an echo unit I prefer the convienience of a digital delay unit.
But I tend to prefer the spring reverb in my Fender amplifier rather  than
"delay"...
Watkins Copycat units are useful if not used too much! It is easy to make
replacement tape loops yourself if you cant get "original" replacements... Just
splice 1/4" real to real tape into a loop of the length needed.
Best wishes
John Walden
London
England