Re: [Harp-L] Playing loud and fast

Rick says:

With all due respect Robert,playing scales for an hour a day for 15 years aint no trick...........thats work ;-)
Rick
in NZ

I disagree, going to an office is work, scales is still "playing" the harmonica, not 'working' the harmonica. Out of the 365 days a year I practice, all but a few are fun.

When I have to go to an office instead of the harmonica you will be able to read "I went to work!" in my obit.

Harmonically yours,

Robert Bonfiglio