Re: [Harp-L] Grand Canyon...talk about Natural Reverb!!,-)

   Well I'm very happy to report that Bonfiglio's Diatonic & Chromatic
Seminar is shaping up nicely and with The Grand Canyon as it's backdrop, I'm
getting  REAL excited!,-) (Sept. 06)
http://www.grandcanyonmusicfest.org/

    Robert is one of THE best Harmonica Teachers in the World. He taught for
many years at the Turtle Bay Music School in NYC in the 70's picking up
where Cham-Ber Huang left off. I was fortunate enough to have studied with
both of these world class players and I learned how to PLAY  I'm not a
classical player, I learned how to play MUSIC and transfer all the technique
and theory to the music "I" wanted to play.

    Years Later as Bonfiglio became in greater demand on the Concert scene,
I took over at Turtle Bay and then I passed the torch to the very talented
Dennis Gruenling.

   The Seminar will be taught by Bonfiglio and augmented by myself  and
Gruenling dealing with specific topics and techniques to improve your
playing and make you a better musician and harmonicist.

     Also signed on to help out with the finale concert will be two dear
friends of mine that are master musicians and signature players in their own
right:

Bassist - Harvey Brooks (Highway 61 Revisited-Dylan. Bitches Brew-Miles
Davis, The Electric Flag and Super Session)

Drummer - Bernard "Pretty" Purdie ( Aretha, Quincy Jones, Steely Dan, Donny
Hathaway, Ray Charles)

     Just to hear these two players in concert will be historical as they
have played together in 30years!
A rhythm section that I'll be honored to play with!

     I'll post more details in the near future details the specifics of
topics and how the materials will be presented.

    Anyone interested should contact Robert Bonfiglio offlist for details;
bon@xxxxxxxxxx

Hope to see some of you there in Arizona in September......happy new year to
all.
All The Best.....Rob Paparozzi
my web page: http://home.earthlink.net/~chromboy/