[Harp-L] Blowouts

I must confess I've never been to a "Blowout," and have been invited to play at one in March in nearby Peoria, Illinois -

I suppose it's whatever the hosts say it is, but can anyone tell me, generally what to expect? Can you do whatever you want? Is it one band and everyone plays a song in rotation, or does each harp player play 2 or 3, a set? Do they get their choice, or is it the prerogative of the band? Can I expect to use my own mike & amp?

The reason I ask is that I suspect the River City Blues club in Peoria will be using Mark Hummel's model. Thanks, oh wise ones...

Mark Russillo
a.k.a. The Rhode Island Kid