Re: [Harp-L] 3rd World War (REEDS)

the reeds get shorter as you go up the harmonica regardless of pitch." End of Quote....

My question is this, would anybody out there be willing to enlist in this fight to get this war started, and just for some fun, I'm couriuos of what kind of protest signs could be made up for protesting out side the factory...I'm thinkin I'll make one that sez {We harmonica players are definitely a gullible group of humanity spendin our hard earned money on product That as Robert pointed out can be totally improved upon}

Surely there's a harp tech with enough savvy to create a prototype. He can team up with our best and brightest maestros, like Robert. And then give the manufacturers an offer they can't refuse.

Bob