[Harp-L] Taking a poll of your opinions

I have figured out how to make a chord harmonica that is drastically
smaller, sort of works like a Harmonetta as far as I can gather on
what little info is out there on those, and I was thinking of
diverting some of the air from a bass harmonica into it so that you
could play a bass line and the chords at once, like a Harmonetta on
steroids (though hopefully not that much bigger, but it would weigh a
ton most likely).
Just wondering what you guys would think of such a beast, would you
want one? What problems would you have with it? (Note: if you would
actually want one, it's going to take me a while to figure out the
exact mechanics, and to build such a beast)

Appreciate your opinions,
Colin