Re: [Harp-L] Re: Mark Hummel's 15th Annual Harmonica Blowout

Ray, If my memory serves me correctly, I saw you in San Jose in '98 at
Barrett's Masterclass. That was a great weekend, just for listening to the harp
playing. I was especially taken by the Sunday afternoon thing where Andy Just and
Rick Estrin and Mark Ford and Barrett and whoever else were jamming for the
class. If I remember right, the show on Saturday night had Little Charlie,
Musselwhite, Mark   Hummel, billy Boy Arnold, James Harman, Mark Ford, Andy Just
and Lee Oskar.
   Now that's one hell of a lineup.    And Harman was a character in his talk
to the group.

Still a fool for the Harp
Steve 'Moandabluz' Webb