[Harp-L] San Fran Next Week

I'm going to san francisco Sunday through Friday (1/22-1/27) for work,
staying out by the airport. So please let me know of any harp-related
happenings. I already checked pollstar and saw that Curtis Salgado is
playing (I'm going) and so is Willie Nelson (hence Mickey Raphael, but I
can't make that one, I did see them this past summer). I'll check
Danny's gig list also, it should be out soon, but let me know what else
is shaking those days (blues jams, etc).

Bill