[Harp-L] Bill Hines, San Fran next week

. . . here's some more Bill.There's a whole list of
open mics at North Bay Music.com  Then there's the
South Bay Folk org with a good open mic on Thursdays
in San Jose at the Espresso Garden. Real nice folks
and I bet they still remember me. Can also check the
Santa Clara Valley Fiddlers Assn. with a monthly jam
on Sundays and they are harp friendly, and finally the
Bay Area Blues Society.
May you have a good time,
Reach