Re: [Harp-L] Wasting Time Practicing

How dumb am I, sitting here every day honking and squawking on this
harmonica to try to learn it. Why do I always do things the hard way!
Well, those days are over:
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=7002280917&ssPageName
=ADME:B:SS:US:1

;^)

Bill

You don't even appear to need a harmonica. Perhaps there's another CD in the set that hypnotises your audience into thinking that you're playing the harmonica like Little Walter. Maybe even make them imagine that you're there on stage when you're actually in the bar. That would be even less work!

Steve

http://mysite.wanadoo-members.co.uk/trad_irish_harmonica
HEAR my CD clips: http://www.gjk2.com/steveshaw/cd.htm
READ review of my CD: http://www.irishmusicreview.com/sshaw.htm