[Harp-L] Marshall Power Soak

Chris:

I've used the Marshall power soak product with a '65 Backface Super Reverb.

I have no idea how it works, but it really did allow me to play with tubes
saturated at lower volumes . . . highly recommended.

Now, amp gurus may warn you that it has some sort of non-beneficial impact
to some of your amp 'widgets' . . . which of course may very possibly be
true; but it most definitely got the sound I wanted at the volume I wanted,
and when the amp need servicing (which wasn't often), I sent it to a tech .
. .

Meanwhile . . . I've always been a big fan of your playing and musical taste
. . .

Regards,

Paul Messinger

Chapel Hill NC