RE: [Harp-L] Bill Hines- San Fran next week

JJ's is a good jam , also I think the Quarter Note in the San Jose area has a jam.
Dennis (Ramcat) Fischette

From: Reach Mann <imreach@xxxxxxxxx> To: harp-l@xxxxxxxxxx Subject: [Harp-L] Bill Hines- San Fran next week Date: Wed, 18 Jan 2006 22:12:53 -0800 (PST)
Hey Bill, check out JJ's Blues in San Jose which is
right down the street in San Jose. Go to their web
site and see the schedule. I think they have jams/open
mics on Mon. Tues. and Wed. There's also a blues
society that I can't think of the name, maybe south
bay blues
or something. They have all the listings. I'll see if
I can search it up for you. Anybody with some help ?
Reach