RE: [Harp-L] intonation and bending/overblow notes , iceman's summertime

This comment doesn't really add to the discussion.

I think harmonica players are "mostly" the only ones that care about
harmonica intonation.

Listen to soe of the great bassists ie Ray Brown, edgar meyer, vic
Wooten and Stanley Clark when they play on the upright bass... tons
of intonation problems especially Stanley Clarke.  Nobody even
mentions the issues with that...the music and overall musicianship is
overpowering.