Re: [Harp-L] Tuning and reed integrity

Date: Fri, 20 Jan 2006 16:23:13 -0500
From: "Dennis Fischette" <dmfischette@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: Re: [Harp-L] Tuning and reed integrity
To: lavoie@xxxxxxxxx, diachrome@xxxxxxxxxxx
Cc: harp-l@xxxxxxxxxx

> What is a Shofu Brownie rubber abbrasive wheel, how is it used, and where
> can I get one. I also, do my own tuning, so maybe it can help me out as
> well.---Thanks
> Dennis ( Ramcat ) Fischette

Hi Dennis,
  Michael Easton wrote an article on the subject here
http://www.angelfire.com/music/harmonica/mikesretuning.html
 You can order Shofu Brownie PC2 & WH6 from any dental & surgical
insturments supply store, they come by the dozen - there other shofu
products which are useful for other harmonica jobs, you can ask for a
catalogue when you place your order.
  Sift through the Yellow Pages to find one local to you and give them a call.
-- G.