[Harp-L] First Post

Good People of Harp L
Although I have been a long time fan of  the Blues Harp, and recognize many of the bigger names of individuals who post to Harp L (  I have many of your recordings and have had the pleasure of interviewing a number of you)     this is my first post to this forum.
    I am the publishing/editor of Cross Harp Chronicles.    (I know this ain't no big whoop!  I don't know whether I have even been successful in serving the artists of this community.  I am certain that I have many more misses than hits,  but you have been kind enough to allow me to continue although I may do so in the dark.)
    I write this evening for a number of reasons.   First,   I wanted to alert you to an excellent article that was written by a contributor and friend Cathi Norton.    She writes this month on the passing of former Spah President  Doug Tate.    I think you may like this fitting tribute to Doug Tate,  someone I never had the pleasure to meet,   but someone I understand was a wonderful person.
    Also,  as we enter the new year,   I would like to open my publication to other contributors.   If you have a flair for writing,   interviewing,   an intimate knowledge of this great instrument of ours,   etc.   and would like to see your aritlces in print,   we would like to hear from you.
     Also,   if you would like to give us an interview,  submit a CD for review,  tell us to take a long ride down a long razor sharp bannister,   etc.,  we would like to hear from you.