[Harp-L] Re: Harp-L RE: paul de lay song

            Gus wrote:
<< he plays through sometime called a "Space Case", a product he
developed.

I asked for info about this thing (because, yes, it sounds great and
has several sonic possibilities) via his website a year or two ago.
The result was they started sending me their giglist; replying to that
and specifying again what I was after had no result.

I still like his playing though :-)

Ludo