Subject: [Harp-L] OB's/Intonation/Wabis/second try sorry if this posts twice

Jason:

Your entire post is extraordinary.  I read it late last night...read  it
again, and yet again today when I woke up but had to wait till now to  respond.
I've been following this thread with interest and have vacillated  between the
two "sides", finding points I agree with in both camps.
  Now I understand.  I know who you are and nothing of your  poetry surprises
me, but how you manage to still find new ways to convey your  points with
such extraordinary passion.....still takes my breath away.  I  don't care who Jim
Morrison was singing about.. you're the one  who Shines  as far as I'm
concerned.

Elizabeth