[Harp-L] Elizabeth / RON - jason's post

In a message dated 1/22/2006 10:41:31 A.M. Eastern Standard Time,
harp-l-request@xxxxxxxxxx writes:

Your  entire post is extraordinary.  I read it late last night...read  it
again, and yet again today when I woke up but had to wait till now  to
respond.

Elizabeth,   Would u be so kind as to forward Jason's  post to me?  I get
HarpL via digest and i think i must have missed  that post.  Everybody seems to
think it's so profound that i don't wanna  miss it.  Thanks in advance.
ron