[Harp-L] MiniDisc Recorder For Sale

Thanks in advance for allowing me this post...

I'm selling my minidisc recorder, a Sony MZ-R909, and thought I'd offer it here first, since as a recorder, it's a great learning tool. I've recorded many live shows with it as well, and use it to drop ideas of a musical nature onto it. A review can be found here:

http://www.minidisc.org/brian_youn/MZR909/

At a Masterclass years ago, Rod Piazza told us that recording yourself can allow you to track your progress and "fine tune" your work. I use it to record myself from a vantage point of somewhere in the audience, so it helps me to hear what I sound like amplified and adjust my settings accordingly. Great tool.

Contact me off-list if you're interested.

Thanks,
Ray.
www.resgraphics.com/music.html