[Harp-L] Pascal Veillette,Majic dave and Thanks

First off thanks to everyone that said such nice things back to me after my
intonation post! Glad you all liked the story.

But right now I have to address the name Pascal Veillette. this name was
brought up earlier today and so I did a search and found some mp 3's...
Amazing playing from this kid!!!! Check it out. I would post them but it
never works out good when I post links on this list. this is why I love this
list. how can anyone get big headed when kids like this pop up every few
weeks out of nowhere!

Second: Every time I play Colorado everyone talks about this mysterious
majic Dave guy. They say like hes a  recluse and when they talk about him
they sound like Dennis Hopper talking about Brando in Apocalypse now all
crazy eyed like ...No I'm not kidding they do! I got to hear this guy
now...are there any mp 3's recordings sightings anything....

Thanks for everything Harp L!

Jason Ricci
jasonricci.com
myspace.com/jasonricciandnewblood