RE: [Harp-L] Pascal Veillette,Majic dave and Thanks

From: "Jason Ricci" <jason@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
To: <harp-l@xxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: [Harp-L] Pascal Veillette,Majic dave and Thanks
Date: Mon, 23 Jan 2006 02:41:42 -0600

Every time I play Colorado everyone talks about this mysterious
majic Dave guy. They say like hes a  recluse and when they talk about him
they sound like Dennis Hopper talking about Brando in Apocalypse now all
crazy eyed like ...No I'm not kidding they do! I got to hear this guy
now...are there any mp 3's recordings sightings anything....

That would be Dave Therault...aka "BluesGeek"...esteemed harp-l member for many years...but has been MIA for the past few years.

I did a search on Google and came up with the following...

http://home.earthlink.net/~bluesgeek/

http://home.earthlink.net/~bluesgeek/magicdave.html

Plus there were dozens of other pages that might have some
of his harp playing...I dunno.

I miss Dave's posts on harp-l...he's very intellegent, witty, and polite...
and completely nuts...which is highly acceptable...being a harp player.

Dave...if you're reading this...you owe me a taco!

~Donnie~