Re: [Harp-L] Pascal Veillette,Majic dave and Thanks

Jason Ricci wrote:
But right now I have to address the name Pascal Veillette. this name was
brought up earlier today and so I did a search and found some mp 3's...
Amazing playing from this kid!!!!

A year or so ago, someone on this list mentioned Pascal on this list. At the time, he was a member of the Canadian group, Kamendja. Apparently, the group is no more. Their website is gone now but while it was up, I was able to download some samples from their album. Pascal was incredible and the group had a truly unique sound. I've searched for their CD but have yet to find any trace of it on line. If you run across it, buy it. You won't be sorry.

lh