[Harp-L] Magic Dave - MIA

Hi Jason,

Last I heard, Magic Dave was still living in
Colorado Springs (a couple of hours south of
Denver), occasionally playing out with his buddies
down there and pretty much keeping to the local
scene. He is indeed a monster player and a very
nice guy. He has been nurturing the local blues
scene in the Springs, giving harp lessons here and
there, and running open mic jams etc., but I've
fallen out of touch with him of late.

Perhaps one of our Colorado Springs posters can
fill us in on what he's up to these days.

Stay well,
--Ken M.

--- Jason Ricci <jason@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> Second: Every time I play Colorado everyone talks
> about this mysterious majic Dave guy. They say
like hes a
> recluse and when they talk about him they sound
like Dennis
> Hopper talking about Brando in Apocalypse now all
crazy eyed
> like ...No I'm not kidding they do! I got to hear
this guy