Re: [Harp-L] Change harmonicas during a solo?

I'm at this moment working on Django's 'Swing 42,' a nice little AABA progression with the A part being in C and the B part being in E.  I've found I like this song playing Cmajor and Emajor over their respective parts, so I'm trying out the "two harp in one hand tilt" method.  I've also employed that little 5th pocket on your jeans for harp switching during songs too, generally a nice, handy pocket... until your shirt goes over it... but that's another story for another time...

Jim.

>>> "Gary Lehmann" <hqr@xxxxxxx> 1/24/2006 11:23 AM >>>
Uh, anybody do this?
Gary