Re: [Harp-L] 3rd position tabs

Can someone point me to some tunes done in 3rd position. I'm not really
savvy about positions. Maybe seeing and playing some songs in the 3rd would help
me get a handle on it. Thanks ! ~Ed

Do you know the song "Scarborough Fair", or "House of the Rising Sun"? By know, I mean, are they in your head? If either of them is, start on the 4 draw and play the tune. 3rd position.

Next play it starting on the 1 draw with bent notes. A bluesish 3rd position.

Peace and music,
Dave