[Harp-L] It's Never Too Soon to Think About BluesWeek Augusta '06

July 16 - 21, 2006.

Tuition  - $410/week
Housing - $300/week (I believe this includes all meals at the cafeteria)

Blues Week Staff Harmonica Instuctors - Phil Wiggins, Joe Filisko, Rhonda Rucker and Terry Bean.
      (Joe usually has Dennis Gruenling and Allen Holmes as teacher's aids, but this isn't confirmed in the catalog).

Evening Mini-Class Int/Adv harmonica - Larry "The Iceman" Eisenberg

Since the Mini Classes are independent of the Blues Week, I'm not considered a part of the blues week staff and am given more autonomy in what I can do. This year's focus will be on the true essence of bending techniques and how to draw upon inspiration from within every player with the skills already mastered. In other words, you can play and improvise well without traversing the long road of memorizing note for note the solos of others. The good news is "It's so easy you won't believe it." The bad news is "It's so easy you won't believe it".

www.augustaheritage.com for the latest updates.

The Iceman