RE: [Harp-L] The Deb Dave Therault

Hi Michael,

I believe the expression is "Day-Yum"... LOL! Yeah,
I forgot just how hot that recording was. Whew!
Dave's a monster, no doubt. I really dig that
trombone sound he was getting.

FYI, some years ago I asked Magic Dave about that
recording and he told me he was playing in 5th
position on a standard Richter-tuned Marine Band
(tweaked for OBs), but I forget what key harp he
used. I tried to learn the head and got as far as
the first four bars. LOL!

That song made me see the value of learning
positions in a big way.

Many many thanks to fjm and Gary H. for following
up and getting this great tune out to the "L"
again. What a great community!

Harpin' in Colorado,
--Ken M.

--- Michael Peloquin <peloquinharp@xxxxxxxxxxx>