Re: [Harp-L] Mr. Heresy rags on "music" and blues

--- akc <meadow.sweet@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> That important huh? Anybody happen to know what
> kind of pen Hemingway wrote with? I'm thinking of
writing a
> novel.
> A.

Hmmm...

Actually, Hemmingway wrote with a typewriter... an
old Underwood. I saw it lovingingly preserved on
his desk when I visited his house/museum in the
Florida Keys a few years ago.

They don't make them Underwoods anymore... I guess
you're S.O.L.

Now you can still get Marine Band harmonicas, so
you buy one of those, and will undoubtedly be able
to play exactly like Little Walter. I know it
worked for me. Hah! LOL!!

Harpin' in Colorao,
--Ken M.