Re: [Harp-L] Butterfield's rig

> Someone asked about Butter's rig.

That was me...it sounds from the descriptions we've gotten that he had a fairly simple setup.  Although it was implied elsewhere that folks get tired of Butterfield threads, I find them fascinating.  Probably because I'm new to the whole blues experience, but also because as I've been educating myself on the many different blues masters, Butterfield is the one that really jumps out at me.  So I guess mostly I'm just trying to figure out how he did what he did.

On a related note, I recently picked up Fathers and Sons (Muddy and Paul) and was astounded at how much the music and feeling on that record just pulls you in.  Of course, it didn't hurt that I had two or three beers in me the first time I put it on, but even so, on subsequent hearings I find the same thing happening.  Maybe it's Butterfield, or maybe it's Muddy, or maybe the genre is just finally finding it's way into my soul...one can only hope.