[Harp-L] Charlie McCoy Performed for Tulsa Read

For some strange reason, after I sent the other report on my benefit
concert, there was some words that were left out, etc. It was Dennis Oellig (Mr.
Microphone) that ran the benefit concert for me that took place on January 14th,
not on January 1st. And at the end of the report, it should have read: "No
Man Is A Failure, Who Has Friends".     Thanks again  folks.         Tulsa  Read