RE: [Harp-L] The Deb url

I'm not sure a SAVE AS works from an email link.
He may need someone to add a link to a real website.
I'll add it to my blog.  Hang on......
.
..
Done!  Try a "Save target as" from there.

http://bluesinthenorthwest.blogspot.com/

Good luck
Ken

--
Ken Peace
Chester, UK

Please note that any views expressed in this e-mail may be those of the
originator and do not necessarily reflect those of this organization.